Selecting An Egg Donor in Kansas City
Posted by Pathways to Parenthood | March 1, 2014
When selecting an egg donor, there are several important points to consider. Before you start the donor selection process, it is important for you and your partner to consider what your preferences are, and what qualities mean the most to you.
This process is easier when you and your partner have answered the following questions:
- Do you wish to use an anonymous donor or a known donor?
- What physical characteristics are most important to you?
- What medical history information is most compatible with your own family’s history?
- What personality characteristics are most important to you?
- Does the donor’s location matter to you? Local donors can save thousands of dollars eliminating high travel costs and higher donor and agency fees.
If you need help getting started with the egg donor selection process, contact us today at www.pathwaystoparenthood.com.