Gestational Surrogacy Program Services & Fees
Please keep in mind that all of these fees listed below are estimates. Your expenses may be more or less depending on your specific gestational surrogate and situation. As your agency, we will do our best to help you anticipate if these costs will vary greatly form the stated amount. Typically, they will not.
Pathways to Parenthood Agency Fee
$25,500.00 – divided into 3 payments as follows:
- $3,750 initial deposit due with signed agency agreement before the matching process can begin.
- $15,000 is due when the matching process has been completed and the matching form has been signed by all parties.
- $6,750 is due after legal is completed between surrogate and intended parents.
The agency fee includes the following services:
- Locating, screening, and matching
- Medical records review
- Criminal and background checks
- Psychological testing
- Psychosocial evaluation (for Gestational Surrogate)
- Medical insurance review and needs assessment
- Clinical support for Gestational Surrogate and Future Parents
- Case Management support throughout process
- Emotional and psychological support throughout process for Gestational Surrogate and Future Parents
- Post-birth consultation with Gestational Surrogate
Additional Surrogacy Fees
Legal Counsel for Intended Parents and Gestational Surrogate: $10,000-$15,000
Psychological Consultation For Future Parents And Joint Session w/Gestational Surrogate: $500-$1,000
Gestational Surrogate Compensation Package: $45,000 – $65,000.
Surrogate Medical Insurance: $3,000 – $40,000
For Gestational Surrogates whose insurance policy covers gestational surrogacy pregnancies, intended parents are responsible for any copays and deductibles.
For Gestational Surrogates whose insurance policy excludes gestational surrogacy pregnancies, intended parents will purchase insurance through a specialty insurance company or an Affordable Care Act policy.
Life Insurance: $500-$1,000
Loss of Reproductive Organ Rider: $250-$500
These fees will be charged by your fertility clinic. They will include screenings, medications, and medical treatments. These charges may also include the cost of donor egg, donor sperm or donated embryos. Your clinic will be able to provide you with an estimated fee schedule.
Estimated Additional Costs:
These are potential additional costs you may incur.
- C-Section Delivery
- Counseling Support for Gestational Surrogate
- Lost Wages
- Travel Expenses/Gas Allowance
Contact us today for information about our gestational surrogacy program services and fees!
Additional Information for Future Parents
Read the Latest News & Updates from Our Blog
8 Signs You Would Make A Good Surrogate
If you’re like many women considering becoming a surrogate, you’ve known for a long time that this is something you want to do. But every woman who considers surrogacy asks herself the same questions: Would I make a good surrogate?…Read more.
Patience And The Surrogacy Process
You may be a generous, giving woman that has recently decided to become a surrogate. Or you may be ready to be parents that decided to begin the surrogacy process to grow your family. Both starting points are filled with…Read more.
5 Reasons To Become A Surrogate Right Now! Like Today!
If you are reading this, there is a good chance you have been thinking about becoming a surrogate for a while. Most women that become surrogates think about it and do research for months, sometimes years before they move forward…Read more.