Basic Criteria for Gestational Surrogate Candidates:
If you meet the basic criteria, please complete our Surrogate Application to get started on your surrogacy journey today!
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must not take illegal drugs
- No tattoos or piercings in the last 12 months
- Must be between the ages of 24-38
- Must have had a proven healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery
- Must be height and weight appropriate (BMI must be under 32)
- Must not be on any public assistance or government aid
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be free of any STD’s
- Must be in good health mentally and physically
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to doctor appointments
- Must live in a stable environment
- Must have the support of your spouse or partner (when applicable)
Contact us today for more information about compensation and basic criteria to become a surrogate!
Additional Information for Surrogates
Read the Latest News & Updates from Our Blog
8 Signs You Would Make A Good Surrogate
If you’re like many women considering becoming a surrogate, you’ve known for a long time that this is something you want to do. But every woman who considers surrogacy asks herself the same questions: Would I make a good surrogate?…Read more.
Patience And The Surrogacy Process
You may be a generous, giving woman that has recently decided to become a surrogate. Or you may be ready to be parents that decided to begin the surrogacy process to grow your family. Both starting points are filled with…Read more.
5 Reasons To Become A Surrogate Right Now! Like Today!
If you are reading this, there is a good chance you have been thinking about becoming a surrogate for a while. Most women that become surrogates think about it and do research for months, sometimes years before they move forward…Read more.