Gestational Surrogate Program
Compensation and Basic Criteria
Egg Donorapply now +
future parentsget started +
Gestational Surrogate Compensation
and Basic Criteria
Thank you for your interest in becoming a surrogate. Your generosity helps make intended parents’ dream of having a baby come true!
We understand that making the decision to help a family through surrogacy is not an easy one! To show our appreciation, Pathways to Parenthood is currently offering a $500 bonus fee. Once you have completed the screening process and have joined our Surrogacy Program, we will write you a $500 check!
Compensation for gestational surrogacy is personalized to each surrogate candidate. Base compensation varies between $30,000 – $40,000, with other payments in addition to base available. With these additional payments, total compensation packages are between $35,000 – $55,000.
Contact us today to learn what your compensation range will be. We look forward to talking with you!
The first step to becoming a gestational surrogate for Pathways To Parenthood is to meet the basic criteria!
Basic Criteria for Gestational Surrogate Candidates:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must not take illegal drugs
- No tattoos or piercings in the last 12 months
- Must be between the ages of 24-38
- Must have had a proven healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery
- Must be height and weight appropriate (BMI must be under 32)
- Must not be on any public assistance or government aid
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be free of any STD’s
- Must be in good health mentally and physically
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to doctor appointments
- Must live in a stable environment
- Must have the support of your spouse or partner (when applicable)
If you meet the basic criteria, please fill out gestational surrogate pre-screening form.
Contact us today for more information about compensation and basic criteria to become a surrogate!