Gestational Surrogate Program
Compensation and Basic Criteria
Egg Donorapply now +
future parentsget started +
Gestational Surrogate Compensation
and Basic Criteria
Pathways To Parenthood Surrogacy Agency offers a Customized Compensation Package for our surrogates.
Your surrogate compensation will depend on a variety of factors. When you become a surrogate mother, you are investing much time and energy to help a family realize their dreams of having a baby. Intended Parents are willing to invest in you too as a thank you for helping them in such a special and unique way!
Pathways To Parenthood Surrogacy Agency Customized Compensation allows you to be a part of determining what is the right compensation package for you. Your compensation as a gestational surrogate will depend on your personal preferences, experience as a surrogate, geographic location, willingness and flexibility to travel, as well as other factors. At Pathways To Parenthood Surrogacy Agency, your needs and opinions matter! We will ensure you receive a competitive surrogate compensation package. In addition to your surrogate compensation, you will have all expenses covered including medical, legal, and travel expenses related to your surrogacy journey,
Contact us today to learn how much you can earn by giving a family the gift of a lifetime. We look forward to talking with you soon!
The first step to becoming a gestational surrogate for Pathways To Parenthood is to meet the basic criteria!
Basic Criteria for Gestational Surrogate Candidates:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must not take illegal drugs
- No tattoos or piercings in the last 12 months
- Must be between the ages of 24-38
- Must have had a proven healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery
- Must be height and weight appropriate (BMI must be under 32)
- Must not be on any public assistance or government aid
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be free of any STD’s
- Must be in good health mentally and physically
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to doctor appointments
- Must live in a stable environment
- Must have the support of your spouse or partner (when applicable)
If you meet the basic criteria, please fill out gestational surrogate pre-screening form.
Contact us today for more information about compensation and basic criteria to become a surrogate!