Gestational Surrogate Program
Compensation and Basic Criteria
Egg Donorapply now +
future parentsget started +
Gestational Surrogate Compensation
and Basic Criteria
Pathways To Parenthood is experiencing high demand from intended parents for quality surrogates. Therefore, compensation packages have recently increased, starting at $50,000 and can be as high as $65,000. Exact compensation packages depend on a variety of factors such as experience as a surrogate and willingness to travel. To discover what your surrogate compensation package will be, fill out our short pre-screening application today!
Many surrogacy agencies across the country are also experiencing high demand and are advertising compensation packages as high as $70,000-$90,000. Oftentimes these extremely high compensation amounts include the coverage of expenses (medical, legal, travel etc…) and are not compensation. Compensation can be defined as providing monetary value to an individual for duties performed. True compensation (not coverage of expenses) is payment made directly to the surrogate to be spent or saved at the direction of the surrogate. Payments that go to fertility clinics, attorneys, or insurance companies are part of the surrogacy process expenses and are NOT compensation.
This type of advertising is misleading. If a surrogacy agency misleads you about potential compensation, are they misleading you about anything else? You may not learn that until you are too far into the process to do anything about it.
When you become a surrogate mother, you are investing much time and energy to help a family realize their dream of becoming parents. You deserve honesty and transparency (as well as competitive compensation) from your surrogacy agency and intended parents. If this is important to you, contact Pathways To Parenthood Surrogacy Agency today and learn how you can help others and earn great money!
The first step to becoming a gestational surrogate for Pathways To Parenthood is to meet the basic criteria!
Basic Criteria for Gestational Surrogate Candidates:
If you meet the basic criteria, please fill out gestational surrogate pre-screening form.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must not take illegal drugs
- No tattoos or piercings in the last 12 months
- Must be between the ages of 24-38
- Must have had a proven healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery
- Must be height and weight appropriate (BMI must be under 32)
- Must not be on any public assistance or government aid
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be free of any STD’s
- Must be in good health mentally and physically
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to doctor appointments
- Must live in a stable environment
- Must have the support of your spouse or partner (when applicable)
Contact us today for more information about compensation and basic criteria to become a surrogate!