Gestational Surrogate Program
Compensation and Basic Criteria
Egg Donorapply now +
future parentsget started +
Gestational Surrogate Compensation
and Basic Criteria
Thank you for your interest in being a gestational surrogate. Your generosity helps make the intended parents dream of having a baby come true!
Compensation for Gestational Surrogates starts at $30,000 and can be as high as $40,000.
The first step to becoming a gestational surrogate for Pathways To Parenthood is to meet the basic criteria!
Basic Criteria for Gestational Surrogate Candidates:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must not take illegal drugs
- No tattoos or piercings in the last 12 months
- Must be between the ages of 24-38
- Must have had a proven healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery
- Must be height and weight appropriate (BMI must be under 30)
- Must not be on any public assistance or government aid
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be free of any STD’s
- Must be in good health mentally and physically
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to doctor appointments
- Must live in a stable environment
- Must have the support of your spouse or partner (when applicable)
If you meet the basic criteria, please fill out gestational surrogate pre-screening form.
Contact us today for more information about compensation and basic criteria to become a surrogate!