Gestational Surrogacy Pre-Screening Process
Our mission is to provide you with outstanding women who are willing to help you build your family through our gestational surrogacy program!
Pathways To Parenthood Gestational Surrogate Candidates are pre-screened and prepared to be a Gestational Surrogate in the following ways:
- Review of Pregnancy History/Reproductive History
- Criminal Background Check
- Obtainment of Medical Records
- Letter(s) of Approval From Past/Current Obstetrician/Gynecologist
- Insurance Policy Review for Coverage/Exclusions
- Psychological Testing
- Psychological Evaluation for Surrogate and Husband/ Partner
- Home Visit If Geographically Possible
Additional Information for Future Parents
Read the Latest News & Updates from Our Blog
8 Signs You Would Make A Good Surrogate
If you’re like many women considering becoming a surrogate, you’ve known for a long time that this is something you want to do. But every woman who considers surrogacy asks herself the same questions: Would I make a good surrogate?…Read more.
Patience And The Surrogacy Process
You may be a generous, giving woman that has recently decided to become a surrogate. Or you may be ready to be parents that decided to begin the surrogacy process to grow your family. Both starting points are filled with…Read more.
5 Reasons To Become A Surrogate Right Now! Like Today!
If you are reading this, there is a good chance you have been thinking about becoming a surrogate for a while. Most women that become surrogates think about it and do research for months, sometimes years before they move forward…Read more.