Surrogacy in Kansas City; Five Myths About Gestational Surrogacy
Posted by Pathways to Parenthood | April 18, 2017
At Pathways to Parenthood, we understand the process of third party reproduction with a gestational surrogate can be confusing. If you are about to embark on your journey to parenthood via gestational surrogacy, here are five common myths to be aware of.
- Your surrogate is related to the baby.
- Any woman can become a gestational surrogate.
- Surrogacy is illegal where I live and I can’t pursue gestational surrogacy to build my family.
- The surrogate will want to keep my baby.
- Surrogacy is too expensive.
It is our goal as a surrogacy agency to help you separate facts from myth.
Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you through this journey.