Gestational Surrogacy Program for Future Parents
Program Services and Fees
Egg Donorapply now +
future parentsget started +
Gestational Surrogacy Program Services and Fees
Please keep in mind that all of these fees are estimates. Your expenses may be more or less depending on your specific gestational surrogate and situation. As your agency, we will do our best to help you anticipate if these costs will vary greatly form the stated amount. Typically, they will not.
Pathways To Parenthood Agency Fee: $16,500 – divided into 3 payments as follows:
- $2,500 initial deposit due with signed legal agreement before the matching process can begin. This fee is non-refundable.
- $9,000 is due when the matching process has been completed and the matching form has been signed by all parties.
- $5,000 is due after a pregnancy confirmation.
Agency Services: The agency fee includes the following services-
- Locating, screening, and matching
- Medical records review
- Criminal and background checks
- Psychological testing
- Psychosocial evaluation (for Gestational Surrogate)
- Medical insurance review and needs assessment
- Management of escrow services
- Clinical support for Gestational Surrogate and Future Parents
- Case Management support throughout process
- Emotional and psychological support throughout process for Gestational Surrogate and Future Parents
- Post-birth consultation with Gestational Surrogate
Legal Counsel for Intended Parents and Gestational Surrogate: $2,500-$5,000
Psychological Consultation For Future Parents And Joint Session w/Gestational Surrogate: $500
Gestational Surrogate: Baseline Compensation- $20,000-$30,000.
In addition, there are variable costs/compensations that may increase the total of your Gestational Surrogate’s compensation. These will be covered during the consultation with Pathways To Parenthood. See estimated additional costs below for examples of these variable costs.
Maternity Clothing Allowance: $500
Surrogate Medical Insurance: $1,500-$30,000
For Gestational Surrogates whose insurance policy covers gestational surrogacy pregnancies, back-up or self-funded policies are available.
For Gestational Surrogates whose insurance policy excludes gestational surrogacy pregnancies, primary maternity policies are available.
Life Insurance: $500-$1,000
These fees will be charged by your fertility clinic. They will include screenings, medications, and medical treatments. Your clinic should be able to provide you with an estimated fee schedule.
Estimated Additional Costs:
These are potential additional costs you may incur.
- Co-Pays and Deductibles
- C-Section Delivery
- Counseling Support for Gestational Surrogate
- Lost Wages
- Multiples Births
- Travel Expenses/Gas Allowance
Contact us today for information about our gestational surrogacy program services and fees!