Gestational Surrogacy Program for Future Parents
Program Services and Fees
Egg Donorapply now +
future parentsget started +
Gestational Surrogacy Program Services and Fees
Please keep in mind that all of these fees are estimates. Your expenses may be more or less depending on your specific gestational surrogate and situation. As your agency, we will do our best to help you anticipate if these costs will vary greatly form the stated amount. Typically, they will not.
Pathways To Parenthood Agency Fee: $25,500.00 – divided into 3 payments as follows:
- $3,750 initial deposit due with signed agency agreement before the matching process can begin.
- $15,000 is due when the matching process has been completed and the matching form has been signed by all parties.
- $6,750 is due after legal is completed between surrogate and intended parents.
Agency Services: The agency fee includes the following services-
- Locating, screening, and matching
- Medical records review
- Criminal and background checks
- Psychological testing
- Psychosocial evaluation (for Gestational Surrogate)
- Medical insurance review and needs assessment
- Clinical support for Gestational Surrogate and Future Parents
- Case Management support throughout process
- Emotional and psychological support throughout process for Gestational Surrogate and Future Parents
- Post-birth consultation with Gestational Surrogate
Legal Counsel for Intended Parents and Gestational Surrogate: $5,000-$10,000
Psychological Consultation For Future Parents And Joint Session w/Gestational Surrogate: $500-$1,000
Gestational Surrogate: Baseline Compensation- $30,000-$50,000.
In addition, there are variable costs/compensations that may increase the total of your Gestational Surrogate’s compensation. These will be covered during the consultation with Pathways To Parenthood. See estimated additional costs below for examples of these variable costs.
Maternity Clothing Allowance: $500-$750
Monthly Incidental Fee: $200
Surrogate Medical Insurance: $1,500-$30,000
For Gestational Surrogates whose insurance policy covers gestational surrogacy pregnancies, back-up or self-funded policies are available.
For Gestational Surrogates whose insurance policy excludes gestational surrogacy pregnancies, primary maternity policies are available.
Life Insurance: $500-$1,000
Loss of Reproductive Organ Rider: $250-$500
These fees will be charged by your fertility clinic. They will include screenings, medications, and medical treatments. Your clinic should be able to provide you with an estimated fee schedule.
Estimated Additional Costs:
These are potential additional costs you may incur.
- Co-Pays and Deductibles
- C-Section Delivery
- Counseling Support for Gestational Surrogate
- Lost Wages
- Multiples Births
- Travel Expenses/Gas Allowance
Contact us today for information about our gestational surrogacy program services and fees!