Egg Donorapply now +
future parentsget started +
Egg Donor Compensation and Basic Criteria
Thank you for your interest in being an Egg Donor. Your generosity helps make intended parents dreams of having a baby come true!
The first step to becoming an egg donor for Pathways To Parenthood is to meet the basic criteria!
Compensation for your egg donation is $5,000 for a first-time donor and $6,000 for repeat donors.
Basic Criteria for Egg Donor Candidates:
- Between the ages of 21-29
- Healthy BMI: Under 29 (Click here to view a BMI Chart)
- Physically and emotionally healthy
- Good family health history (including mental health)
- Non-smoker, non-drug user (all donors are tested)
- Have regular periods
- Not currently breastfeeding, on the Depo-Prevera shot, IUD or implant-based birth control method
- Willing to undergo medical and psychological evaluation
- Willing to take injectable medication